Bacillus thuringiensis 8000UI/mg SC biological insecticides
1. The application period is from the egg incubation period to the
low-instar larva stage; drilling borer pests are sprayed before
drilling borer, spraying uniformly.
2. Do not apply medicine on windy days or when rainfall is expected
within an hour.
1. This product is a type of crystal-producing Bacillus including
many varieties. It can be used to control various pests of the
order Orthoptera, Coleoptera, Diptera, Hymenoptera, especially
2. Bacillus thuringiensis can produce two major toxoids: endotoxin
(ie parasporal crystals) and exotoxin (α, β, and γ exotoxin).
Parasporal crystals are the main toxins.
3. In the basic gastrointestinal tract of insects, the intestine
can be paralyzed within minutes, the insects stop feeding, and
quickly destroy the intestinal lining, causing the vegetative cells
of the bacteria to easily invade and penetrate the intestinal
lining. Hemolymph, eventually insects die from starvation and
4.Exotoxin has a slow effect, and it has obvious effects during
molting and metamorphosis. These two periods are the peak periods
of RNA synthesis. Exotoxin can inhibit DNA-dependent RNA
1. Do not mix with fungicides and organophosphorus pesticides; do
not mix with alkaline pesticides and other substances.
2. Rotate pesticides that are different from other mechanisms of
3. This product is toxic to bees and silkworms. During the
application, the effects on the surrounding bee colonies, flowering
plants during flowering, near the silkworm chamber and mulberry
gardens should be avoided; the application should be far from the
aquaculture area, and it is forbidden to wash and apply the water
in river ponds and other water appliance.
4. Wear protective clothing and gloves when using this product to
avoid inhaling the liquid medicine. Do not eat or drink during
application. Wash hands and face immediately after application.
5. Used containers should be disposed of properly, not for other
purposes, and should not be discarded.
Use scope and use method:
|Crop / site||Control object||Dosage (formulation / mu)||Mode of application|
|Tea tree||Tea caterpillar||400-800 times liquid||spray|
|Forest||Pine caterpillar||400-800 times liquid||spray|
|Cotton||Helicoverpa armigera||100-125 ml / mu||spray|
|Cruciferous vegetables||Pieris rapae||50-75 ml / mu||spray|
|Cruciferous vegetables||Plutella xylostella||50-75 ml / mu||spray|
|Rice||Rice leaf roller||100-125 ml / mu||spray|
|Tobacco||Smokeworm||100-125 ml / mu||spray|
|corn||Corn grits||75-100 ml / mu||Irrigation heart leaf with fine sand|
|Jujube tree||Ruler||400-800 times liquid||spray|